Because of Covid-19 restrictions, MOPS groups are not currently meeting in person. However, many groups are temporarily meeting online via Zoom or Facebook, or are connecting by phone, letterbox drop-offs or in other ways.
If you would like to be connected temporarily to an on-line group, click on the button to complete the enquiry form. We will do our best to link you up with a welcoming group of mums in your own state who are currently meeting online.
Referrals to groups in your local region will be made as usual – also via the enquiry form.
Use the MOPS Map to find a group near you.
There are MOPS groups in every Australian state.
1. Enlarge the map to full screen (use the square icon on the right).
2. Click on search (use the magnifying icon on the left).
3. Enter your suburb and click the link.
4. Zoom out or in to see groups near you.
5. Click on a map marker for the name of the group.
Alternatively you can browse through the state-based list of groups on the left-hand side of the map. (To see the list, view the map in full screen or click on the top left-hand square icon.)