Covid-19 restrictions and impacts on volunteer teams mean MOPS groups are using a variety of formats to meet and stay connected. Some are meeting in a regular MOPS format (fortnightly meetings with kids taken care of in MOPS Kids). Others are unable to offer MOPS Kids but are still meeting together. Some are continuing to meet online. Others have a hybrid of online meetings and in-person play dates. Some are trying out night-time meetings. We anticipate that this will continue into 2021.
If you would like to be connected to a group near you or with a group meeting online, please click on the button above to fill in the enquiry form. We will do our best to find an option for you.
Use the MOPS Map to find a group near you.
1. Enlarge the map to full screen (use the square icon on the right).
2. Click on search (use the magnifying icon on the left).
3. Enter your suburb and click the link.
4. Zoom out or in to see groups near you.
5. Click on a map marker for the name of the group.
Alternatively you can browse through the state-based list of groups on the left-hand side of the map. (To see the list, view the map in full screen or click on the top left-hand square icon.)