When your church charters with MOPS Australia, you are not alone. MOPS Australia provides a range of resources, training and field personnel to support your MOPS leaders:
- MOPS Australia Leader Handbook and Supplementary Documents.
- MOPS Lifestyle Evangelism Handbook.
- Annual Group Experience Kit (with themed resources to help plan your MOPS mornings).
- Weekly blog posts to share with the mums in your group.
- Access to a Connect Leader who is the local link between your MOPS group and MOPS Australia.
- Online Leadership Training Events for your leadership team.
- Annual Conference (see below).
- Access to downloadable materials and leadership articles.
- Marketing and promotional materials to advertise your MOPS group and recruit leaders.
- A listing for your group on our website – we will direct enquiries from mums who would like to attend your group.
- MOPS logos and a short blurb to promote your MOPS group on your church website.
MOPS Australia runs the Every Mum Conference each year. This is a hybrid conference with both virtual and in person options available around Australia. Friday night sessions of conference provide an important opportunity for MOPS group Leaders to come together with Field Leaders for networking and training. Representatives from the Board and Management also attend Conferences. The Saturday sessions are open to all mums. Excellent speakers encourage and develop leaders and electives are provided to equip leaders and mums for their roles as mothers, leaders and women. Leaders share in corporate worship, leadership workshops and (of course) socialising and fun. At each Conference, the theme for the following year is launched. This allows leaders to share resources, brainstorm ideas and begin planning for the coming year.