SAVE THE DATE: 2022 Every Mum Conference
WHEN: MOPS Australia will host an online conference called Every Mum Conference on Saturday 22 October 2022, with a dedicated MOPS Leaders session on Friday 21 October (all mums welcome, it will just have some MOPS leader focus).
WHO: The Conference is open to anyone who wishes to attend – MOPS Leaders & Mentors, MOPS Mums, past leaders and mums, women in your church, Jane Bloggs off the street: seriously, everyone’s welcome!
WHAT: It will be promoted as a Christian women’s conference with focused sessions on parenting, leadership, spiritual growth and more. Keynote and guests speakers and workshops facilitators TBC, with some sessions to be based around our theme for next year, WE GO TOGETHER, and the theme verse from Luke 5: 18 – 20, but in a way that is not MOPS-specific, but applicable to all women.
2021 Every Mum Conference
Any mum wanting to be encouraged and equipped as a mother, woman and leader (particularly those with young kids or school-aged kids)
2020 Australasian MOPS Conference – POSTPONED
*Please note, this event has been postponed – click through for more details*
Come along and celebrate MOPS Australia’s 20th Anniversary as you learn about the new theme, equip yourself as a leader, and network with MOPS leaders from across the country. It’s not too soon to start planning with your team how you can make it to Tassie for the Australasian Conference.
2019 State Conferences
See Conference blogs for details of 2019 Conferences.
- Queensland: 23-24 August
- Western Australia: 23-24 August
- New South Wales: 7 September (Saturday only)
- Tasmania: 13-14 September
- South Australia: 20-21September
- Victoria: 11-12 October
- Queensland: 20-21 July, Frederick Marsden Youth Centre.
- Victoria: 24-25 August, St Alfred’s Anglican Church, Blackburn North.
- Tasmania: 24-25 August, Camp Banksia.
- Western Australia: 24-25 August, Unity Chapel.
- NSW/ACT: 21-22 September, Tallong Outdoor Education Centre.
- South Australia: 21-22 September, CWA Hall, Tanunda.
2017 State Conferences
- Queensland: 11-12 August, Frederick Marsden Centre
- New South Wales/ACT: 25-26 August, Macarthur Anglican School
- Tasmania: 25-26 August, Camp Banksia
- Western Australia: 25-26 August, Inglewood
- Victoria: 15-16 September, St Mark’s Anglican Church
- South Australia: 22-23 September, Elizabeth Church of Christ
We had some WONDER-ful conferences last year. You can read about each one in the links below.
- Queensland: 12+13 August
- Conference completed – huge success!!
- New South Wales/ACT: 19+20 August
- Conference completed – beautifully starry eyed!!
- Tasmania: 26-27 August (live-in)
- Conference completed – every Tassie group blessed!!
- Victoria: 9+10 September
- Conference completed – kindness under the stars!!
- Western Australia: 16+17 September
- Conference completed – starry & glittery!!
- South Australia: 23+24 September
- Conference completed – celebration and fun!!