The MOPS field team is made up of Network Support Leaders and Connect Leaders – experienced MOPS leaders whose goal is to encourage and support MOPS leaders in any way they can. They want to help your group be healthy and growing, successfully reaching the mums in your community and sharing with them the love of Jesus. Most of these women have served in their own group and understand the questions you have. They understand the need for sisterhood!
The Connect Leader is the first point of contact for local groups. To find out who your Connect Leader is, contact one of the Network Support Leaders below.
Leigh Amoraal: email@example.com or 0421 061 710
Mandy Selke: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0427 569 900
If you would like to serve as a MOPS field leader, contact Sarah McIntosh (MOPS Australia Field Manager) at email@example.com or 0434 820 593.
Field Leaders are available to:
- assist a new MOPS church to train their team and establish their group
- answer questions about the MOPS method and the current MOPS theme
- provide information about MOPS Australia resources and events
- help MOPS groups find potential speakers (she may be a great speaker herself)
- train MOPS leaders at Leadership Training Events
- be available to answer questions and provide support to MOPS groups to help them flourish
- help navigate conflict within a group or leadership team
- pray for the groups in her region
- prepare and present training elements at the annual MOPS Conferences