Are you in the middle of school holidays or simply in need of some fresh play ideas? We have you covered! This is such a big part of our lives as mums but it is sometimes hard to keep engaging in the same games continually.
Here is a round-up of posts that have appeared on our blog over the past couple of years, as well as some ideas from other blogs we love.
- Backyard adventures
- How to help your kids enjoy independent outdoor play
- Surrender daringly to the notion of messy play
- Wet day activities for kids
- School holidays are here
- Do’s and don’ts for school holidays
- How to use everyday items for fun and play– Be a Fun Mum
- Baby play ideas– Imagination Tree
Let us know which ideas you try!
MOPS Australia Managing Director
Jodi spends her days sharing words of encouragement for women in leadership, finding her way through the beautiful mess of parenting and relationships, and geeking out on technology. She is the author of the book ‘Stepping Up In Leadership’, a speaker and the Managing Director for MOPS Australia. Find more inspiritment at jokoepke.com.