What We Provide
MOPS Australia provides a range of resources, training and field staff to support MOPS groups all over the country. When you charter with MOPS Australia, you are never alone. We will give you:
- MOPS Australia Handbook and individual handbooks for each suggested Leadership Team position
- Leadership Team Training DVDs for each position
- Weekly blog posts providing leadership resources, devotions, opportunities for sharing and news updates from Head Office.
- Access to a Regional Coordinator, who is the local link between your MOPS group and MOPS Australia.
- Regional Training Days
- State Conferences (see below)
- Access to the MOPS Australia Leaders’ forum
- Access to downloadable materials and leadership articles
- Marketing and promotional materials to advertise your MOPS group
- Better Mum Magazine
State MOPS Conferences are held around Australia annually, with an Australasian Conference planned every few years. Conferences provide an important opportunity for Field Staff to come together with Leaders for networking and training. Representatives from the Board and Management Team also attend Conferences. Electives are provided for all leadership team positions in addition to excellent speakers, corporate worship, lifestyle electives and (of course) socialising. At each Conference the theme for the following year is launched. This means Leaders can share resources, brainstorm ideas and begin planning for the coming year.
Please note that children are NOT catered for at conferences – with the exception of nursing infants. To find out dates and details for future conferences, please go to the leader login section.