Would your MOPS group like to feature in next year’s MOPS calendar?
Is there a mum in your group who takes beautiful photos?
These are the guidelines:
- the theme of the photo is to be kindness – in the context of a MOPS morning (this is open to your interpretation but some examples might include: a mentor taking a crying bub, one mum handing a cup of coffee to another mum, assistance with a smile, a comforting touch etc);
- the photo should convey what a typical MOPS morning looks and feels like;
photos can be in landscape or portrait;
- photos should be good quality, well composed and submitted in high resolution;
- the photo can be ‘set up’ to a certain extent, but should look candid and natural;
- it can be helpful to choose a location that gets plenty of light and have the subjects facing the light source as much as possible;
- avoid clutter in the background, foreground, and on tables – this is a major spoiler of ‘MOPS morning’ photos;
- email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your photo should be received by 26 April 2016.
Photographers and participants will be asked to provide written permission for the photo to be published and acknowledgement that photos may be used by MOPS Australia in the calendar, on the MOPS website, FB page, in other publications or in other MOPS publicity.
I look forward to seeing your beautiful photos.