The mag team have been hard at work, pulling together this year’s edition of Better Mum magazine. The 2012 Growth edition was hugely successful, and we can’t wait to show you the 2013 Shine mag!
Here are some of your thoughts on the magazine:
- I really enjoyed the honesty throughout the magazine. Real Mums telling real stories. Also lots of positive and encouraging input which all mums need these days.
- I liked how some of the Facebook conversations were incorporated into the magazine.
- Thought it was the best magazine that I looked at this year, as I didn’t have to flick through pages of ads. Thanks heaps for putting it together!
- We will be giving copies of the mag to all families that have a child baptised at our church – as an encouragement to mums, to give ideas about Christian parenting, and as an ‘advertisement’ for what MOPS is about.
- A very encouraging and challenging resource.
So, what can you expect to find in the 2013 Shine edition?
- Better Mothers – articles on what it means to be a great mum, reflections on real mothering, and a serious look at PND.
- Better Women – talking about the home front, styling tips, and encouragement to help you shine on.
- Better families – Christian parenting, sun safety, and great recipes to try.
- Better world – MOPS beyond Australia, and Colin Buchanan’s work with Compassion.
- PLUS… a creative showcase, your thoughts from facebook, a cool graphic from our talented designer Ben Sanders and amazing images from our photographer Kylie Walls.
As always, if you want to be the first to see this year’s edition – make sure you are at your upcoming State Conference! Complimentary copies are included in your Conference welcome bag. You will also be able to purchase additional copies for your group at Conference, or directly from MOPS Australia. This year we will have great discounts for multiple purchases too.
If you’ve got any thoughts, comments, ideas or feedback regarding the mag, drop me a line…
Media Manager, MOPS Australia.
Editor, Better Mum magazine.